Midwest's Premier Guitar Instruction Service!
Over 10,000 satisfied students taught
A / B COMPARISON
This information is all FACTUAL and NON-BIASED!
ERIC'S MANTEL'S SCHOOL OF GUITAR AND OTHER INSTRUMENTS
- FREE ORIENTATION / FREE SAMPLE LESSON.
- 1 FULL HOUR ONCE A WEEK.
- 1 immediate family member can come for FREE for as long as you take the guitar lessons! A 3rd family member can come for an extra $10.00 a week.
- No Student Stacking! Eric puts a 5-10 minute space before and after each guitar lesson.
- Learn up to 5+ fully completed songs per week.
- You can VIDEO tape what you are learning on your smart phone or digital camera, etc. at no extra cost.
- Students learn out of excellent updated instructional books and get DVDs to watch.
- All songs are computer generated and never hand written out. Students get info that’s on copied hand out sheets.
- Eric is an AWARD WINNING WORLD RENOWNED guitarist, whose music has sold world wide.
- Learn to develop your musical ear right from the get go and bypass sight reading, etc.
- You can do a FULL HOUR time share lesson once a week for only $25.00 and it’s FREE for 1 immediaite
- You’ll be taught in a HUGE size teaching studio and have plenty of room! You won’t feel claustrophobic.
- Students get to email Eric a wish list of 50 to 100 songs that they want to learn. Eric will print out these songs ahead of time for each student so the songs are ready to be learned when they show up.
- Eric gives AWAY a FREE electric or acoustic guitar at 12 months! (does not include the S&H fees and the one time set up fee)
- You get a CERTIFICATE OF COMMITMENT every 4 months.
- You get to RECORD in Eric Mantel’s recording studio in 12 months of lessons for FREE.
- Eric does RECITALS at 12 months.
- Eric has taught over 10,000 students since 1979.
- Eric mails out a PROGRESS report every 4 weeks.
- Eric has an OPEN DOOR policy.
- Parents are encouraged to stay during their child’s lesson so they can watch and observe.
- There is no 24-48 hour cancellation notice! You can cancel your lesson 10 minutes right before it’s starts
and you will not get charged.
LOCAL MUSIC STORE or
MUSIC SCHOOL, etc.
- There is NO FREE ORIENTATION or FREE SAMPLE LESSON.
- 1/2 HOUR ONCE A WEEK.
- You cannot bring a family member for FREE!
- Student Stacking! They don’t put any time between their students = 0 min. This creates OVER-LAPPING.
- Learn 1 or 2 songs a month, if that.
- VIDEOTAPING is NOT allowed! If they do provide
they will charge you extra.
- Students get instructional books that are outdated and NO DVDS.
- All info and songs are hand written on the spot in a tab book or on note-book paper. THIS IS WASTED TIME and a WASTE of your money.
- There is no AWARD WINNING WORLD FAMOUS guitar teacher in any local music store or school.
- You will be forced to sight read music and learn “Mary Had a Little Lamb” and “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”, etc. You will NEVER develop your musical ear...
- You will spend anywhere from $20.00 to $30.00 per 1/2 hour! What are you going to learn in 30 minutes?
- You will be taught in a very small closet like studio where
the teacher literally sits 2 feet in front of you the whole entire time! You will feel very uncomfortable and trapped.
- You CANNOT email your teacher 50 to 100 songs that you want to learn and have him print them out ahead of time.
- Music Stores and Music Schools DO NOT GIVE-AWAY FREE guitars or FREE recording studio time or $25.00 gift cards. They give you nothing!
- Music Stores and Music Schools DO NOT give you a certificate of commitment every 4 months.
- Music Stores and Music Schools WILL NEVER give you any FREE recording time in any studio.
- Most Music Stores and Music Schools DO NOT OFFER recitals...
- There is NO guitar teacher in any local Music Store or Music School that has taught over 10,000 students.
- Music Stores and Music Schools DO NOT mail out a monthly progress report.
- Most Music Stores and Music Schools DO NOT have an OPEN DOOR Policy….
- Parents are NOT encouraged to stay during their child’s lesson so they can watch and observe.
- You have to give a 24 to 48 hour cancellation notice in order to cancel your lesson or you get charged.
Certificates of Commitment
Your COMMITMENT to learning the
guitar is vitally important in order to achieve your
goals. As in
other areas of life, what you put in, is what you get out. As
an acknowledgement and encouragement to fulfill your lessons
and practice times, Eric Mantel's school of guitar certificates
are available. To qualify you must complete a series of lessons
over a four month period. You can collect a total of
4 certificates in 16 months!
Click on the following 4 certificates:
What we mean by MASTER the guitar in 16 months is that you will be able to ge a GREAT foundation in just
16 months and be able to go off on your own and NEVER need guitar lessons ever again. Students can of
course continue to study with Eric after 16 months but you'll have learned so much you won't need to!
Eric teaches, Electric,
Acoustic, Classical & Bass
is committed to giving you professional instruction and
to making you the best guitar player you can be! You'll
study the guitar in a supportive, non-intimidating environment where
you are the center of attention.
ages and levels welcome!
Master the guitar on an Apple
Macintosh computer with the SMARTLIGHT guitar by
Lessons are designed to fit your needs and goals. You control what you want
to learn and by when. Goals are set and monitored throughout the program.
is courteous, supportive and respectful. He never
talks down to or displays
any form of egotism to hisstudents. Eric does not talk about
himself or show off his guitar playing skills during a student’s
lesson. Lesson studies are prepared and organized ahead of
A Dedicated Learning Environment
Learn in a spacious ergonomically designed custom-built
Lessons are videotaped so that you
can review them at any time — you
won't forget what Eric showed you. Rhythm tracks — in all styles of
music and keys — are emailed to students So when a scale, arpeggio
or a guitar lick is learned you can apply it to the rhythm track. Eric
organizes your studies in a 3-ring binder with storage pockets, sheet
protectors and folders. Just a minimal one time fee covers all this!
Extensive Music Library
Eric's teaching studio has an extensive
music library with hundreds of books and magazines covering
all styles of music, techniques, artists, bands, etc.
Students have free access to this library. Plus an extensive guitar instructional
video and DVD library is also available for students.